Sunday 21 February 2016

V know now gets Liebsters

Liebster award logo

It is a great pleasure to announce that I have received Liebster Award. It is an award given to new bloggers by other bloggers. I was nominated by Kayla from lacesuperheroeslife 
It is so nice of her and I am really thankful to her.

The rules of this award are very simple-
1. First, you have to show recognition for the person who nominated you (that person surely deserves it)
2. On nomination, the person will give you a list of 11 questions and you have to answer these questions in your post.
3.You need to tell your readers about yourself by giving 11 random facts about yourself.
4. You have to find 11 new blogs which deserve the nomination for Liebster award.
5. And lastly, you have to give your nominees a list of 11 questions to answer on their blog.


So, my answers to the questions asked are -
1.What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
Ans-Riding a tractor on sand dunes.
2. What is your favorite restaurant?
Ans-I love eating at traditional Indian Dhabas (roadside restaurants). I particularly like the ones at Murthal near Delhi.
3.   If you could re-do your high school years over again, would you?
Ans- Yes, I would and I will study only what I like and leave rest.
4.Who inspired you to start your blog?
Ans-Michael Stevens from YouTube channel Vsauce.
5. What is your all time favorite TV show?
Ans-The Big Bang Theory
6. What has been your most rewarding accomplishment?
Ans- Being able to understand at least few things in this vast ocean of science.
7. If you could have a conversation with any person, living or dead, who would it be?
Ans- Albert Einstein
8. What is your lifetime goal?
Ans- To contribute something good in the field of science
9. If you had one million dollars, but could only buy one type of thing with it…what would you buy?
Ans-I would buy lots of tablets with educational stuff stored in them and then distribute them among not so fortunate kids.
10. Who is your favorite author or poet?
Ans-Dan Brown
11. What is your biggest fear?
Ans -Nothing. By nothing I mean having nothing to do. Being bored to death is what I fear.

11 random facts about me
  1. I am an engineer
  2. I am a very curious person
  3. I am also an amateur cartoonist
  4. I like programming.
  5. I have spent most of the time of my life in Delhi.
  6. I like to try different kinds of food items.
  7. I love watching YouTube Science related channels.
  8. I like playing table tennis and cricket.
  9. I prefer tea over coffee.
  10. Cooking is a stress buster for me.
  11. I love nature.
My nominations are-
  1.  Naztrends
  2.  Delhifoodieblogger
  3.  Tipsfornewbloggers
  4.  Georgeforaday
  5.  Alfalifestyleblog
  6.  Unlockedsuccess
  7.  Templatesgeek
  8. Falution
  9.  Thecolourclub
  10.  Footloosedev
  11.  Myanomaly


My questions areas as follows-
1. Is your hobby also your career? If not, would you like to make it that way?
2. Given a chance, what would you like to change about this world?
3. Do you have any superstition? If yes, what is it?
4. What inspired you to write this blog?
5. If you could time travel but only once without being able to return, which time would you like to go to?
6. Which super power would you like to have?
7. Which is your favorite means of transportation?
8. Which is your favorite movie?
9.  If you had an option to take over a company and become its head, which company would it be?
10. Which is your dream destination?
11. In your opinion, what is your biggest achievement?

Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment